Content Management Systems - CMS
A content management system (CMS) is simply a system to manage the content of a website.
In the early days of the internet CMS’s were complicated and needed to be managed by experienced technicians. These days most good CMS can be managed by the website owner.
Now it is generally accepted that a good CMS should be:
- First and foremost – simple and easy to use
- Intelligent e.g. able to place content in multiple places
- Stable – prompts to stop you taking actions that might have unintended or bad consequences
- Secure – providing the right security and user account settings
- Have built-in “help”
- Flexible e.g easy to set up templates and link adding
- Powerful – fit your needs now and into the future
- Intuitive – knows where you are going
iNet's CMS's tick all these boxes and more, all in very affordable packages.
At iNet we have developed our CMS with the end user, you, in mind. Our CMS can be tailored to suit the needs of your business now and in the future.
The iNet Core CMS is a 6th Generation CMS which provides a well-balanced content management incorporating a suit of features that will allow your business to manage your internet site like an expert.
All The iNet CMS packages allow simple click, copy paste transfers from your documents and simple image resizing as well as:
- Form builder
- Standard backup
To find out more about the iNet core CMS and how it can benefit you and your business, please Click Here to Contact Us Online
Today or Call Us 02 9594 1087!