Minimum Requirement for hosting iNet Core CMS V6x
The following are the hosting requirements for iNet Core CMS V6.
Standard remote hosting environment:-
- Microsoft Windows Hosting Account (Server 2008/12)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 (Trust Level: Medium, Plus the Permissions: reflections and website access)
- Internet Information Services (IIS) Version 7 or above
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/12 Database or Microsoft Office Access, MSQL5 Database
- Minimum of 200mb total disk storage (Database Instance & Website)
- Worker process permissions (read and write) given on root folder, with a Control panel to edit the permissions.
- Dedicated Application Pool
- Dedicated SSL certificate if required, not shared
- Dormant application uses between 80MB to 100MB of RAM, while active allow an additional 250k per user session.
Typical Server Specification:
- Dual core or Quad core CPU (single or multi CPU)
- 8GB RAM
- Windows Server 2008 - 2012 Enterprise Edition 32bit or 64Bit
- 146GB 15k SAS Hard Disk Drive in RAID Array (Mirror)
- Dual core or Quad core CPU (multi CPU)
- 8GB RAM
- Windows Server 2008 Enterprise Edition 32bit
To find out more about the iNet core CMS and how it can benefit you and your business, please Click Here to Contact Us Online
Today or Call Us 02 9547 2005!